​​To Establish Water and Sewer Service

Determine if service is available by contacting customer service or if your location has existing utilities by locating a meter.
If you already have a meter at your property, complete the "New Customer Application" must be notarized if not in office to sign it, and email to customer service along with a picture ID, and indicate your method of payment. Available methods of payment are Bank Draft, Online Payment, or Check by mail or in person. Connection date is required.

  Please be aware a service fee of 3% does apply to online payments.  

 If you do not have existing utilities at your property then you will need to complete the “Tap Application" and submit along with a deed/plat or a building permit.
Once you submit the appropriate application, you will be contacted by a Customer Service Representative to confirm receipt of your application and to provide a customer number for online payment if applicable.  You must have a customer number or you can put the address you're moving into in the Receipts Notes box before making payment online so your payment can be applied to your account appropriately.

Completed forms may be sent to: customerservice@egcwsa.com


1023 Progress Road, Ellijay, GA 30540

Customer Service